I know what you are thinking. What the ^&*$% is a moodling? I get that question a lot. Click here to learn the whole story.

Ink Essentials

April 05, 2017

Ditch the Paintbrush



It's not secret that I hate to clean paint off or out of things.  Especially paintbrushes and stencils.

So, today I am sharing my favorite ways to apply paint without a paintbrush.  Read on to learn more.










Ditching the Paintbrush
Turns out, one does not need a paintbrush to apply paint.  So there is hope for those who hate to clean paintbrushes.



Painted background using plastic key card.  I mentioned in the video that I would probably add white to the background.  Guess what....I did. :)

Paint applied with baby wipes.

Paint applied with ink blending tool.

So join me as we ditch the paintbrush and get messy!
Thanks for stopping by,
Jeri'

No comments:

Post a Comment