I know what you are thinking. What the ^&*$% is a moodling? I get that question a lot. Click here to learn the whole story.

March 03, 2017

Comparing Crayons: Distressed, Prima, Gelatos and more!




Crayons are super hot right now.  And you know what that leads too....tons of options to choose from.  Are there any difference between the various options?  Which one is best for the projects I want to use them on?

Well, let's take a closer look!






Comparing Water-Soluble Crayons
I just added the latest additions of Distressed Crayons to my stash, so I thought it might be time to take a closer look at all the crayons on the market.  I will admit they have become a favorite coloring medium for me.  And normally I don't feel the need to collect all the colors, but I have all but one set of the Distressed Crayons.  That means I REALLY like them. :)

Why do I like them?  I like that you can use them both wet and dry.  They are easy to store and much less messy than say paint.  Collecting the Distressed Crayons also fits my desire to stay with certain brands.  It makes it easy to mix and match.  I also have Gelatos, Prima and Crayola in my stash.  I love Prima, but my Gelatos and Crayola crayons collect more dust than love.

What are water-soluble crayons?  Check out the video to learn more about this products and ways to use them.




I used the Distressed Crayon tag for my project.  I decided to go back to my vintage roots with this tag.




Sale!
Interested in learning more about crayons? Then I have the class for you.   Even better.....it is on SALE!

In each of my Color Inspiration workshops we compare, contrast, test and play with each product until we are ready to put them to work.  When students finish they are confident to use the products to their full capacity.




Happy Crafting!
Jeri'

No comments:

Post a Comment