I know what you are thinking. What the ^&*$% is a moodling? I get that question a lot. Click here to learn the whole story.

PanPastels

PanPastels
Flash Sale-Enroll Today and Save 60%

February 21, 2017

Challenge Roundup

 Hey fellow crafty goddess!

I recently announced that I would no longer be posting my own challenges.  I wanted to take the blog in a different direction and no be tied to a certain product or technique.

That left me with a dilemma.  What to do with our Facebook challenge group.  And then I had a light bulb moment.  Just cuz I am not the one posting the challenges does not mean the challenges stop. The world of arts and crafts is filled with challenge blogs and groups. I often join in the fun. (I miss the Tim Holtz tags.) But they can be hard to keep track of.

Each week I post some of the favorite challenges I have found.  If you have additional ones should include you are welcome to post links in the comment area.  I have a very long list of challenge sites, but I would be posting every challenge.  Just those that peak my inspiration. When I have a few moments I will create a master list we can all use.

Read on for this week's roundup.
Looking for a challenge?  We got you covered!

Monthly Challenges
These give you a little extra time to work on them.  Perfect for artists with limited time.....like me. :)


Sketch Challenges

Mojo Mondays

Stuck Sketches








Color Inspiration

My Favorite Things



Photo Inspiration

Creative Embellishements



Mixed Media MC



Weekly Challenges

Good luck and have fun!
Jeri'

No comments:

Post a Comment