I know what you are thinking. What the ^&*$% is a moodling? I get that question a lot. Click here to learn the whole story.

Ink Essentials

September 30, 2016

Card Inspiration for World Card Making Day 2016



Tomorrow is World Card Making Day.  I thought it would be a great time to share a little card making inspiration.

Through the years I have created 100s of cards.  Some simple, some lumpy, some artist, some bright and some vintage.

Enjoy!













I decided to keep this a photo only post.  But I have linked to other posts when appropriate. 

Mixing Heat and Dry Embossing

Fun with Alcohol Ink

























3 Ways to Use Embossing Ink


Best Craft Advice.....Buy the Reinker

Falling In Love with Watercolor Pencils

12 Fun Ways to Use Brads




Happy World Card Making Day,
Jeri'

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you....hope you get a chance to makes some cards today. :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you....hope you get a chance to makes some cards today. :)

      Delete
  3. Great cards. I see some Club Scrap stamps in there! :) I've been a member for nearly 10 years. Heading to a retreat there this week, in fact. Can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so jealous! Have fun and thanks for stopping by. :)

      Delete
  4. I love them all. They look so easy to create, to someone who doesn't know any better, but I can see the work you put into it even though its just natural for you. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for Diane for stopping by and your kind words. :)

      Delete