I know what you are thinking. What the ^&*$% is a moodling? I get that question a lot. Click here to learn the whole story.

July 07, 2016

Tips for Making Your Stamps 'Fit'




Have you ever felt frustrated because you have the perfect stamp....but it is the wrong size?  Then this blog post is for you.

Yesterday I posted my project for our latest challenge.....HOME.  In that project I resized one of my Dylusions stamps to make it fit my project.

Keep reading to learn how to re-size your stamps.





What will you need?
  • Stamps (I prefer outline images for this process, but you could use any stamp.  Just remember the more detailed the stamp, the more difficult it will be to transfer.)
  • Printer with scanner or copy function.
  • Graphite or tracing paper.



How easy was that!  Got questions?  Please post them below.

Thanks for stopping by,
Jeri'

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jeri:

    Wow what a simple way of resizing a stamp. If you could see me right now I am hitting my head and thinking why on earth didn't I realize this. It would be interesting if you could carry it on further like a card or even a simple journal page. My mind is racing just thinking about the different types of paints and stamps that could be used on this type of project. _P.S. It is also a terrific money savers idea. It's no wonder why I keep taking the classes that are being offered.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey,

      Glad to hear you are enjoying the classes. :) And please don't hurt yourself. This is a case of 'necessity is the mother of all invention'. I needed to enlarge a house stamp for my home project. I think you could use the process on any project.....say cards, tags, ATCs and more. But if you are looking for my completed project, check out the post previous to this one.

      Delete