I know what you are thinking. What the ^&*$% is a moodling? I get that question a lot. Click here to learn the whole story.

July 18, 2016

Blog Vacation


One of things I love about my job is that I have flexibility. Sometimes life gets in the way and I need to step back for a bit. 'Life' reared its ugly head this week as we are dealing with a family illness.

So we will be taking a blog break until the fall. We will still be posting challenges on our Facebook page for you to work on and maybe a blog post here and there, but no regular posting. We look forward to seeing you on the flip side.

Jeri and Shirley

2 comments:

  1. So sorry to read about your family illness. Hope they will be better soon. Wishing you the best and I look forward to seeing you again in the fall.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Unfortunately it is an illness will not get better. We are spending time with a relative who has a terminal illness. We hope for a peaceful process. I too look forward to the fall. :)

      Delete