I know what you are thinking. What the ^&*$% is a moodling? I get that question a lot. Click here to learn the whole story.

May 06, 2016

Fly By Friday: 2016 Creative Goals Update - April Collages

Fly By Friday April Collages



Hey crafters! Shirley Pando here with an update on my personal 2016 crafting goals. I've challenged myself to create one collage a week this year. Today I am flying by to share with your my collages made during the month of April. 













Click here to see the collages from January
Click here to see the collages from February
Click here to see the collages from March

Here's what I've worked on this month.


3 Buttons Collage
A sample from my upcoming workshop, "It's a Beautiful World: Finding Inspiration in the Everyday". As I was making samples for a lesson, I just couldn't stop. I was so inspired!


Young Couple Collage
Pretty colors



Floral Collage Art Journal Page
An unfinished art journal page. I will be adding a quote or verse later. This began as an ugly background...just playing with stencils. But it was transformed with paint, gelatos, an old calendar page, and pretty decorative luncheon napkins!

Rebel Collage
Another unfinished journal page. I just can't seem to get this one off the ground. Usually my art journal pages take several turns before they are "complete", so I expect this one to be no different.


How are your creative goals coming along?

"See" ya next time,
Shirley


No comments:

Post a Comment