I know what you are thinking. What the ^&*$% is a moodling? I get that question a lot. Click here to learn the whole story.

Ink Essentials

April 12, 2016

Everyday Moodlings Challenge #13: Matte or Glossy




This week's challenge is a bit....well....challenging. :) (Exactly when will Blogger be adding emoticons!)

This week you get to pick between glossy or matte.....or both.

I pulled out some matte paint and Ultra Thick Embossing Enamel (UTEE) for my matte and glossy products.  I also grabbed a chipboard heart, Spellbinders die, sentiment and black pen.

Read on to learn what I created.






ATC Card-Today My Heart is Free
The inspiration for this ATC came from a recent health scare for my son.  Fortunately everything turned out fine, which always leaves a feeling of relief.  This card is part of my Project Inspiration wall.  You can read more about this project here and here.




Supplies:
  • Surfaces: Card Stock and Chipboard
  • Tools: Die (Spellbinders) and Stamp (Text)
  • Color Mediums: Matte Paint (DecoArt-White and New Life), Stain (Lindy's Stamp Gang), Purple & Black Ink, UTEE, Embossing Ink, Gold Embossing Powder and Black Pen.
  • Other: Sentiment and Metal Letters

Watch the video for step-by-step instructions.



Matte Paint Video
In this week's project I used matte paint.  In the video below I review many of the options currently available on the market.  This video is part of our Mastering the Mediums workshop.



Your Turn
Good luck on this week's challenge.  If you post your work to a blog please add a link below.  We promise to stop by.  You can also post it on our Facebook Group.

Happy Crafting!
Jeri'

2 comments:

  1. Lovely meaning of this card. And I agree that Blogger needs emoticons.

    ReplyDelete