I know what you are thinking. What the ^&*$% is a moodling? I get that question a lot. Click here to learn the whole story.

April 20, 2016

Crafty Challenge #14-Favorite Quotes



Hey crafters, Everyday Moodlings is back with a new craft challenge.  This one should be a bit easier than last weeks.  :)

This week your challenge is to use a favorite quote.  I picked a t.v. quote that has long been a favorite.

I you watched t.v. in the 80s you probably watched Cheers.  My favorite quote comes from Norm, 'It's a dog-eat-dog world and I'm wearing Milkbone underwear.'

I pulled out a dog stamp, PanPastels and Modeling Paste.  Read on to learn what I created.





Milkbone ATC
This week the focus was on the quote I used, so I kept my ATC very simple.  This card is part of my Project Inspiration wall.  You can read more about this project here and here


Supplies:
  • Surfaces: Corrugated Paper
  • Tools: Dog Stamp
  • Coloring Mediums: PanPastels and Black Ink
  • Other: Modeling Paste and Sentiment

Process Video
Watch the video below to step-by-step instructions


Interested in learning more about PanPastels?  Check out my newest Color Inspiration workshop....PanPastels.

Your Turn
Good luck on this week's challenge.  If you post your work to a blog please add a link below.  We promise to stop by.  You can also post it on our Facebook Group.

Happy Crafting,
Jeri'

1 comment: