Every year we say thank you to our students with a special workshop during National Craft Month.
Purchase any Workshop from Jeri Parks or Shirley Pando DURING THE MONTH OF MARCH and get "Embossing Essentials" for FREE!
We will take a closer look at this very popular art/crafting category, exploring both dry/pressure and heat embossing. Along the way we will explore dozens of techniques and projects. From embossing folders to heat guns to UTEE to surfaces and more.
Join Shirley for Lesson One where she will share the basics and beyond of pressure embossing with embossing folders. Learn to emboss with paper and card stock and also a host of other materials that will stretch your creativity. Also presented are several techniques that use coloring tools with your embossing folders. Many sample pieces will be turned into card and tag projects.
- Section One: Embossing Folder Basics – How To, Emboss/Deboss, Machines and Embossing “Sandwiches”, Basic Embossing with Paper and Other Materials
- Section Two: Partial Embossing, Cut Outs
- Section Three: Techniques with Color
Join Jeri for Lesson Two as we tackle to topic of heat embossing powder. You will leave this lesson with a thorough understanding of the different types of embossing powder and their application options. We will move beyond basic stamping to using embossing powder in non-traditional ways. Projects include cards, tags and ATCs.
- Section One: The Basics-What is embossing powder? Explore the different types of embossing powder and ink. Learn the basics of using embossing powder.
- Section Two: Stamping with Embossing Power
- Section Three: Non-Stamping Options