I know what you are thinking. What the ^&*$% is a moodling? I get that question a lot. Click here to learn the whole story.

March 04, 2016

Fly By Friday: 2016 Creative Goals - February

Fly By Friday Feb Collages



Hey crafters! Shirley Pando here with an update on my personal 2016 crafting goals. I've challenged myself to create one collage a week this year. Today I  am flying by to share with your my collages made in February.














Patterned paper I love and stitching. This could be a cute card front!

Beautiful things collage


I love cancelled postage!
Compass collage

Not sure I like this one, but you can't win 'em all, right? Again, with the postage!
Fleecy Ann collage

A happy birdie on a Gelli printed background paper. 
Pattern on Back collage



Did you miss last month's collages? Click here.

Thanks for stopping by. "See" ya next time!
Shirley

2 comments: