I know what you are thinking. What the ^&*$% is a moodling? I get that question a lot. Click here to learn the whole story.

February 16, 2016

Tuesday Challenge #6-Borders

Hi Everyone....Jeri Parks here, and it is time for a brand new challenge.  This week the challenge is borders- stamps or stencils or dies.  Totally up to you.

When I think of borders, I always think about Creative Memories.  Remember those ideas books they had with the border ideas?  I think they were called Fast Formulas.  If you have been around scrapbooking for awhile, you probably remember them.  You can actually still purchase them on Ebay.  (True story....I sold mine back when they were 'big' and made a chunk of money.)

But enough of our walk down memory lane.  My project today is nothing like those found in the pages of a Creative Memories album.  Read on to learn more.


Tuesday Challenge: Borders
This week I made a new ATC card for my Project Inspiration wall.  I know we are past Valentine's day, but I still wanted to use hearts.  Of course one does not need a holiday to use hearts.....they are good all year round.




Supplies:
  • Surfaces: Cold Press Watercolor Paper
  • Tools: Stamps (Borders/Text &Stitching, Words and Blotches)
  • Color Mediums: Ink (Distressed/Faded Jeans, Wild Honey and Aged Mahogany), Embossing Ink and Embossing Powder (White and Black)
  • Other: Black Pen and Pop-Dots
Want to know exactly how I made the ATC?  The video below will walk you through the entire project.



Interested in learning more about watercoloring?




Want more inspiration?

Looking for even more inspiration? I know, I know that is a silly question.  Who doesn't want tips and ideas for using our crafty supplies. 

Subscribe below to receive exclusive content.  Best of all....it will come right to your inbox. :)



Your Turn
Do you have any past memories about borders? Share them.  If you are participating in the challenge, post a link to your work in the comments section.  Don't have anywhere to post it?  Then join our Facebook group.

Happy crafting and thanks for stopping by,
Jeri'

No comments:

Post a Comment