I am continuing my goal of completing all of the Tim Holtz tags for 2016. This is my February tag.
I am not a huge fan of the color pink, but it is February so I will make an exception. :)
Read on for instructions.
- Surfaces: Shipping Tag and Pattern Paper
- Coloring Medium: Distressed Stain (Old Paper), Distressed Ink (Victorian Velvet), Distress Pen (Aged Mahogany), Embossing Ink and Embossing Powders.
- Tools: Word Stamps, Text Stencil, Spellbinders Dies and Heart Punches
- Other: Key, Floss, Sentiment Stickers, Flowers, Valentine Image, Pouring Medium and Heart Embellishments.
Step One: Cover tag with stain. Spray with water and remove excess water with paper towel. Allow time to dry.
Step Two: Add ink to tag using stencil. Ink edges of tag.
Step Three: Stamp and emboss words onto tag.
Step Four: Cut vintage Valentine's image with Spellbinders dies. Cover with Pouring Medium and allow time to dry. Adhere to tag
Step Five: Punch out hearts. Emboss one heart with gold embossing powder. Layer hearts onto tag.
Step Six: Add flowers and heart embellishment.
Step Seven: Add key and sentiment.
Step Eight: Outline tag and embossed words with Distressed pen.
Step Nine: Add lace to the top of the tag.
- Tim Holtz-12 Tags of 2016
- Left of Center-Heart Challenge
- C.R.A.F.T. Challenge-Make Your Own Embellishment
Thanks for stopping by and I hope everyone has a wonderful Valentine's Day.