$5 off Early Enrollment Price. Price will increase to $25 on Wednesday November 11th.
Here comes another New Year! A new start, new goals, and yes, the need for a new planner. But as a creative person, purchased planners are just too boring. They can also be rather expensive and you need something a bit more customized for YOUR life.
Sure, those downloadable pages are cute, but why settle for someone else’s style and favorite colors? You want a unique planner that reflects YOUR style and creativity. And besides, you have a TON of supplies sitting at home just waiting to be used! ;-)
Come join me for this two week, six lesson workshop to create a one-of-a-kind planner that will display YOUR Creativity, 365 days a year! In this workshop, students will create unique “Master” pages that will then be copied to produce a planner with pages full of creativity! Learn many different ways to decorate the Master pages and the resulting printed pages using stickers, stamps, paper flowers, scrap paper, paint, stencils, and…well, most anything you have at home. Basic blank templates will be given in class for most pages, but YOU will add your creativity and make them customized to YOUR liking. Planner tips, creative techniques, and inspiration are sprinkled in each lesson.
- Lesson 1: Preparation – Deciding what you from your planner - including size, types of pages, binding, flexibility, etc.
- Lesson 2: Supply Round-Up –Binder, paper, and supply options.
- Lesson 3: Creative techniques for making Monthly Master pages, Dividers and Tabs
- Lesson 4: Creative techniques for making Weekly Master pages
- Lesson 5: Creative techniques for making Daily Master Pages
- Lesson 6: Creative techniques for making additional Master pages, such as To-do, Notes, Birthdays, Menu, and more!