I know what you are thinking. What the ^&*$% is a moodling? I get that question a lot. Click here to learn the whole story.

November 30, 2015

November Round Up

 

The days are flying by.  Halloween and Thanksgiving have come and gone and that can only mean one thing.  I am behind on my Christmas preparation.  YIKES!

We have fun here at Everyday Moodlings as we spent the month exploring letter options.  Keep reading to catch up on all the crafty fun we had in November.











November Blog Posts
 
Project Inspiration: Great Uses for Letter Stickers or Being a Sticker Snob 

 I have a confession to make. I kind of despise stickers. Yes, it's true. GASP! The word "stickers" reminds me of those cheesy looking things we used back in the old days of scrapbooking. I mean waaaayyy back. Back when there weren't many embellishment options. Back before the scrapbooking boom. Yeah, that far back! 

Read More


 Goodbye Letter Stickers......Hello Letter Stamps 

 Last week Shirley discussed letter stickers.....and I must admit I am soooooo over letter stickers.  I have some that are over 15 years old. They still have letters on them, but not enough to actually complete a title or even a word.  Why I still keep them is a mystery to me.

And styles come and go so quickly I can't even buy replacements for the fonts I do have. UGGGGG!  It is enough to drive a crafter crazy.  So what did I do?

Read More
My Favorite Inks

Earlier this week I confessed my new love of letter stamps.  Which leads to an important decision.......what ink?  Hmmmmmm, so many options.  Some inks are great for letter stamps and some not so much.  (Yes, Distressed Ink I am talking about you.)

So what are my favorite inks?  Read on to learn more.

Project Inspiration: Mixing Heat and Dry Embossing 


Do you like heat embossing?  Do you like dry embossing?  Why not mix the two together in one project.  Read on to learn how to make this fun and simple thank you card.

Happy Thanksgiving! 

 We wanted to wish everyone an early Happy Thanksgiving.  Shirley and I will be taking next week off to spend time with our friends and family.

Until then, I wanted to post a little Thanksgiving inspiration.  Thanksgiving has a special place in my heart.  I always feel a bit sad that it gets run over by Christmas.  In protest, I decorate my home for Thanksgiving....mostly with handmade items as there is little selection for store bought items.  That's not a bad thing, I LOVE hand crafted holiday decor.

Read More 


November Workshops


No comments:

Post a Comment