I know what you are thinking. What the ^&*$% is a moodling? I get that question a lot. Click here to learn the whole story.

November 17, 2015

Project Inspiration: Mixing Heat and Dry Embossing




Do you like heat embossing?  Do you like dry embossing?  Why not mix the two together in one project.  Read on to learn how to make this fun and simple thank you card.

This week we are working with either text/alpha embossing folders or stencils.  The choice is up to you.  Or for extra fun, try both.

I am keeping it simple this week....I hear Christmas is only 36 days away and I have lots to do.  I imagine you do to.  December Daily, shopping, cleaning, decorating and let's not forget Thanksgiving. :)  This card is a fun break from the craziness.

Project Inspiration: Thank You Card
Find complete instructions and supply list in the guide below.



There's a Video? You Bet Ya! 
Looking for even more inspiration? I know, I know that is a silly question.  Who doesn't want tips and ideas for using our crafty supplies. 

Subscribe below and we will send you this week's process video.  Find out exactly how I made this thank you card.  The video also includes a Christmas version.  Best of all....it will come right to your inbox. :)


Next week is Thanksgiving and Shirley and I will be spending that time with family and friends.  I will be posting some fall inspiration...... I LOVE Thanksgiving.  We will be back in December with new challenges and tutorials.

Happy Crafting,
Jeri

No comments:

Post a Comment