I know what you are thinking. What the ^&*$% is a moodling? I get that question a lot. Click here to learn the whole story.

November 20, 2015

Happy Thanksgiving!



We wanted to wish everyone an early Happy Thanksgiving.  Shirley and I will be taking next week off to spend time with our friends and family.

Until then, I wanted to post a little Thanksgiving inspiration.  Thanksgiving has a special place in my heart.  I always feel a bit sad that it gets run over by Christmas.  In protest, I decorate my home for Thanksgiving....mostly with handmade items as there is little selection for store bought items.  That's not a bad thing, I LOVE hand crafted holiday decor.








Supplies: UTEE, tag, embossing folder (Tim Holtz), vintage die-cut, paper flower, cardboard leaf, ink, fibers, ribbon, eyelet, rhinestones and sentiment stickers.


Supplies: Embossing ink and powder, tag, velum, background stamp, ink, doilies stamp and die (Papertrey Ink), sentiment (Just Rite Stampers), banner and flourish dies (Spellbinders), pattern paper, Prima flower, fibers, ribbon, rhinestones, flower die (Sizzix) and pearl.

 

Supplies: Tag, ribbon, fibers, paper tape, pattern paper, lace, sentiment sticker, bottle cap, doilies stamp and die (Papertrey Ink), ink and paint.



Supplies: Embossing folder (Darcee), ink, trim, fibers, ribbon, oval dies (Spellbinders), stamp (Just Rite Stampers), markers, paint and Stickles.

We will see you on the flip side and we hope you spend the holiday with family, friends, food and crafting!
Jeri and Shirley

1 comment: