I know what you are thinking. What the ^&*$% is a moodling? I get that question a lot. Click here to learn the whole story.

October 30, 2015

So Long October






It is almost time for trick or treating and that can only mean on thing.  We are about to see good-bye to October.  Sniff, sniff.  October is my favorite month for crafting.

We have fun here at Everyday Moodlings as we spent the month exploring stamps.  Keep reading to catch up on all the fun we had in October.







October Blog Posts


I currently have three drawers full of background stamps.  In my crafty world, they seem to come and go from popularity.  Sometimes I use them a lot and then I move on to something else.  I seem to have the crafting attention span of a squirrel.  :)

I suppose that comes from having too many bright and shiny things in my studio.  Always something new (or old as the case may be) to catch my attention.


5 Essential Stamping Tools

All month long we will be exploring stamping on the Everyday Moodlings blog.

I thought it would be a perfect time to talk about stamping tools, cuz you need way more then stamps to actually stamp.  (Let's not even start with ink.)
Project Inspiration: Border Stamps

Hmmmm.....maybe I will use this, maybe I won't. But I will buy it anyway."  I NEVER have this thought when I add to my stash.

I always have the best of intention when I purchase new items.  I can ALWAYS see myself using them.  But seeing and doing are two different things.

I will raise my hand and say that is very true about the border stamps in my stash.  I purchase them with the best of intentions, but that doesn't seem to translate into using them.





Project Inspiration: 4 Ways to Create Foam Stamps

Hey crafters! Shirley Pando here for another dose of Project Inspiration. Today I'm inspired to take another look at foam stamps...specifically DIY foam stamps.

When you create your own supplies to use in crafting, you can usually save money (and we all yell a big HURRAH!) But you also end up with a unique tool or product that no one else has. I really like that. In an art world of trends and "lots of the same" it's nice to go beyond the norm. Come see four ways to create your own foam stamps. Dare to be different!

 

I will be the first to admit that I was slow to join the coloring fun. It wasn't due to lack of supplies and inspiration.  There are some amazing color artists online.  It just never appealed to me.  But that did not keep me from purchasing supplies.  Oh no...it did not.

I acquired colored pencils, watercolor pencils, Inktense pencils, markers, Twinking H2Os and more.  (At least I was able to hold off on Copic markers.  In fact, I still have not purchase a set of alcohol markers.)  Am I still limiting my coloring joy?






October Workshops






Now on to November!
Jeri'

2 comments:

  1. I like the idea of a round up at the end of the month.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am trying to do it every month....makes it easier to find everything we discussed.

      Delete