Early Enrollment Special! Enroll today and save $5 off the regular price. Sale ends on Sept 11th, 2015.
Next stop on our color inspiration journey? Perfect Pearls. These little jars of shimmery powder were all the rage a short time ago. My guess is you probably have a few jars in your stash. Maybe you used them a few times on black paper and then tossed them in a drawer, basket or bin. Left to gather dust. Trust me, I am not here to judge......I did the same thing.
If you only used Perfect Pearls a few times on black paper, you have no idea how versatile this medium is. During this three week workshop we will explore the basics and more. At the end of the workshop you will have a whole new appreciation for Perfect Pearls.
By the end of this workshop you will:
- Learn the basics of working with Perfect Pearls.
- Test how Perfect Pearls interacts with different surfaces.
- Explore 15 different options and techniques for using Perfect Pearls.
- Create eight projects with the techniques we learned during class.
- Lesson One-The Basics: Learn the basics of using Perfect Pearls. Including; Perfect Medium, applying and setting Perfect Pearls. We will also explore the basics of stamping and coloring with Perfect Pearls.
- Lesson Two-Samples and Techniques:In lesson two we will explore additional techniques for using Perfect Pearls. Including; UTEE, Distress Inks, watercolor backgrounds, water marking, stencils, faux metal and more. By the end of lesson two you will have 15 samples highlighting techniques you can use for future projects.
- Lesson Three-Projects: In lesson three we will take the the samples we created in lessons one and two and turn them into completed projects. We will create four cards and four tags.
Course Length: 3 Weeks