I know what you are thinking. What the ^&*$% is a moodling? I get that question a lot. Click here to learn the whole story.

July 21, 2015

Project Inspiration: Dimensional Accent Color Mediums....Yes, I totally made that up!



This week I wanted to group a few similar products together.  I am hoping each of you has at least one of them.

I decided to call them dimensional accent color mediums.  Yep....totally made that up. :)

Let's take a closer look at these product.





So what products are dimensional accent color mediums?
These are products that are used to add accent color and dimension.  Unlike a dimensional adhesive they have color.  Liquid Pearls, Stickles, Enamel Accents and Smooch Accent Ink fall into this category.  There are probably others that would fit into this category, but that is what I had on hand to work with. :) 
What can you do with them?
Well.....create dimensional accents of course.  Liquid Pearls and Enamel Accents are high viscosity products that retain their shape as they dry.  Enamel Accents has excellent self-leveling properties.  Liquid Pearls are a bit harder to work with, but create an excellent faux pearl.  Stickles, Smooch Ink and Liquid Pearls all shimmer or glitter.  Smooch Accent Ink has a wonderful applicator, which is why I love them so much.
Project Inspiration: Smooch Accent Ink
As with Gelatos I already had an ATC for Smooch Ink, so I focused on another funny tag.



Supplies: Smooch Accent Ink, Stickles, Enamel Accents by Ranger, Distressed Ink, tag, card stock, watercolor paper, ink, border stamp, black pen, watermark ink, Pan Pastels and stamps.

Steps:
  1. Stamp lady image on to watercolor paper, ink lightly with Distressed Ink.
  2. Add Distressed Ink to tag. 
  3. Stamp border stamp using watermark ink.  Add additional watermark ink to the edge of the tag.
  4. Swipe tag with Pan Pastels to reveal image.
  5. Accent both stamped images with Smooch Accent Ink and Stickles.
  6. Add lady image to tag.
  7. Create quote and add to tag.
  8. Edge tag with Smooch Accent Ink.
  9. Apply Enamel Accents under quote.
Smooch Accent Ink has been around for a while, so they can be harder to find.  Here are some shopping options.

Interested in learning more?



There's a Video? You Bet Ya!

Looking for even more inspiration? I know, I know that is a silly question.  Who doesn't want tips and ideas for using our crafty supplies. 

Subscribe below and we will send you this week's process video.  Find out exactly how we made this week's project.  And the best part....it will come right to your inbox. :)


Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting!
Jeri'

2 comments:

  1. Oh this tag looks awesome! Can't wait for my email subscription to arrive so I can check out the video!

    ReplyDelete