I know what you are thinking. What the ^&*$% is a moodling? I get that question a lot. Click here to learn the whole story.

Ink Essentials

July 14, 2015

Project Inspiration: Art Journal Page using Water Soluble Oil Pastels



Shirley Pando, here. Back again to share a page from one of my art journals using water soluble oil pastels. 

Make sure to check out yesterday's blog post to see a bit about these coloring tools and how to use a journal for your craft product experiments.   


Amazing Grace

This is one of my favorite art journal pages. I began it without a plan and do not at all consider myself a doodler. In fact, I had to look at several photos on Pinterest to think of doodles to doodle. Sheesh! Can I make it any harder??!! In the end it really was relaxing and satisfying. :-)


Amazing Grace art journal page

Supplies: Mixed media paper (Dylusions Journal), Portfolio Water Soluble Oil Pastels, water, paint brush, permanent marker, white and colored gel pens.


There's a Video? You Bet Ya!

Looking for even more inspiration? I know, I know that is a silly question.  Who doesn't want tips and ideas for using our crafty supplies. 

Subscribe below and we will send you this week's process video.  Find out exactly how we made this week's project.  And the best part....it will come right to your inbox. :)




Sale!
Don't forget to take advantage of Shirley's workshop sale. This week only all of her Self-Paced Workshops are on sale for $10 or less! Sale ends Friday, July 17, 2015 at 6 pm EST. Click here for all the details.


Your Turn
Do you have water soluble oil pastels? What brand? Why do you like them? (Or maybe you don't??) Share your thoughts with us.

Happy Crafting!
Shirley

No comments:

Post a Comment