I know what you are thinking. What the ^&*$% is a moodling? I get that question a lot. Click here to learn the whole story.

June 17, 2015

SALE! The Endless Possibilities of Spellbinders Workshop. Plus, cutting intricate dies.




Spellbinders produces many stunning intricate dies that can be used to create beautifully layered cards. They make my creative soul swoon. And then my love turns to frustration as I struggle to get the die to cut and release properly.


Fear not my friends.....this crafty gal has a few solutions for you to try.




There are number of reasons why your die may not cut and release properly. With so many small cuts any uneven spot on your cutting pads may result in the die not completely cutting the entire die-cut. And those same small cuts can stubbornly cling to the die.

Thankfully there are some solutions to the problems. In the video below I will share what works best for me.



And what became of the beautiful die-cut? I had to do SOMETHING with it. :) I used two additional dies from this set to create the card below.



Want to learn even more tips, techniques and ideas for using Spellinders?  Check out my summer workshop: The Endless Possibilities of Spellbinders.  The workshop centers around the idea of exploring what you can do with just two die sets.  The possibilities are truly endless.  I hope you join me.

Enroll today and save $5.  Price will increase to $25 on June 19th.



Thanks for stopping by,
Jeri'

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful! I've heard about this but haven't tried it yet! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete