I know what you are thinking. What the ^&*$% is a moodling? I get that question a lot. Click here to learn the whole story.

Ink Essentials

May 08, 2015

Big Book of Backgrounds-Lightening a Background




Time for a brand new background from my Big Book of Backgrounds.  In this episode I will be working to lighten an existing background.










After playing with a few new Dylusions Spray Inks on this page, it was just way too dark. (Who knew that brown was soooooo dark.) And I seem to be in a light and bright period with my art work.  A nice change of pace from my past love of all things vintage. Maybe it's the gloomy weather this spring, but I just need happy colors right now. :)



The end result is still a bit dark, so I may end up covering the entire page with gesso and starting over.  That is the great thing about art journaling.....you can always start over again.

Enjoy and have a very crafty weekend.
Jeri'

2 comments: