Are you an artist or crafter thinking about offering an online workshop?
Do you already teach face to face, but are looking to expand your reach?
Have you wanted to teach online for some time, but have no idea where to start?
Give us 4 weeks and we will help you build a better online workshop from the ground up.
Online workshops have exploded in the past five years. As the market becomes more and more crowded it gets harder and harder to stand out. Together Jeri' Parks and Shirley Pando have over 25 years of experience in teaching and crafting. During this workshop we will share what we have learned.
By the end of the workshop you will:
- Understand how students learn and comprehend the differences between online and face-to-face learning
- Learn how to provide the little extras to stand out from the crowd
- Get started with the basics of social media marketing
- Develop logistical information for your online workshops, including user agreements, refunds, kits, and enrollment information.
- Have a clear understanding of what to teach based on your customers and expertise
- Decide where to host your classes and how much to charge
- Learn to write a description, course outline, and supply list
- Decide what content to include in your workshop
- Learn the best practices for creating PDF tutorials, workbooks, presentations, video demonstrations and screen-casting
- Develop your first workshop
- Receive feedback and mentoring form your instructors and fellow students
- Receive a workbook to help guide you through the process
Course Start Date: April 8th
Course Length: 4 Weeks/6 Lessons
Early Enrollment Special: $55