I know what you are thinking. What the ^&*$% is a moodling? I get that question a lot. Click here to learn the whole story.

March 05, 2015

Velum Pin Picks


Everyday Moodlings-Vellum

Hey!  Did you know we have an Everyday Moodlings Pinterest board?  Do you know what we pin to that board?  If you don't you might want to read a bit more.  I promise it will be short and painless....I promise.

Inspiration, Inspiration, Inspiration!
The Everyday Moodlings Pinterest Board is where I add additional ideas, tips and techniques for our weekly topic.  I can't get to every idea with my Project Inspiration post (I know hard to imagine) so I add additional ideas for you on the Pinterest board.  You might want to follow the board so you know when I have added new pins.

I also add photos from this blog as well, so a year's worth of inspiration is available to you all in one place.   I do my best to make sure all of the links work properly.  If you are looking for more ideas for using vellum be sure to stop by and check it out.  There are some really cool ideas just waiting for you.

Thanks for stopping by,
Jeri'

No comments:

Post a Comment