I know what you are thinking. What the ^&*$% is a moodling? I get that question a lot. Click here to learn the whole story.

March 02, 2015

Recapping a Month of Ink



It has been a very busy month.  So busy I fear a few posts along the way may have been missed.  So I wanted to do a quick recap.


All month long we focused on inks as part of our FREE class, Ink Essentials.  On the Everyday Moodlings blog we wanted to highlight some of the inks we were unable to work with inside the workshop, plus give you a sample of what was included inside the classroom.  If you have not already joined us I hope you do so, we would love to have you.

Before we officially move onto March I thought it might be wise to recap everything shared in February.

Alcohol and Crafting






3 Fun Ways to Use Embossing.....without Stamps



Best Craft Advice? Buy the Reinker.







See you tomorrow as we turn the page to March.
Jeri'

No comments:

Post a Comment