I know what you are thinking. What the ^&*$% is a moodling? I get that question a lot. Click here to learn the whole story.

February 12, 2015

Watermark Ink Pin picks

Because watermark ink was my topic this week, I just HAD to visit Pinterest and add some pins to my "Stamps and Inks" Pinterest Board. It was a tough job, but someone had to do it! ;-)

Watermark Ink

Check out the fabulous inspiration on my Pinterest board!



Follow Shirley's board Stamps and Inks on Pinterest.





And don't forget to subscribe to our newsletter so you'll have access to our FREE online workshop, "Ink Essentials". You will learn some of the basics of inks that you really need to know so you can be confident in your ink choices and be ready for your next project.



OK, so what are you waiting for? CLICK HERE!








No comments:

Post a Comment