Time to play a little catch up.
Whew....it has been a busy three weeks. It has been a whirlwind of classroom work, blogging, dr. appts and family activities. Along the way I did manage to get a little scrapbooking done. Hard to believe I am on day #29. 2015 is going by fast.
- 2/7-Day 10: Scrapbooking journaling and ATC for blog.
- 2/9-Day 11: My day of planning. :)
- 2/10-Day 12: 2014 December Daily Album (Yes, I know it is almost March. I will be lucky if I have it done before I begin in 2015's album.)
- 2/11-Day 13: Summer 2014 Album
- 2/12 & 2/13-Days 14 and 15: Working on class projects and samples.
- 2/14-Day 16: New supplies hit my doorstep. Time to play!
- 2/17-Day 17: Sunday, that means a day of rest. AKA....no time for crafting today.
- 2/16-Day 18: Planning and calendars.
- 2/17-Day 19: Class Projects
- 2/18 & 2/19-Days 20 and 21: No time to play. Work, work and more work.
- 2/20-Day 22: Time for a little scrappin.
- 2/21-Day 23: A little more scrappin. Wow! That is two days in a row....that is pretty awesome. I also started working on a new way to organize my projects. (I feel a blog post coming on....watch for it in March.)
- 2/22-Day 24: Well it was too good to last. No time for crafting today.
- 2/23-Day 25: Planning, Planning and more Planning! (Did I mention that decorating my planner is one of my favorite tasks.)
- 2/24-Day 26: Blog work. While this may seem more like work then playtime, it is a great way for me to create items I would not normally produce. I learn so much from these sessions.
- 2/25 & 2/26-Day 27 and 28: Class projects.
- 2/27-Day 29: (Hey that's today!) I am back to work on that Summer 2014 album.
Sometimes I can get so focused on completing projects that I cannot see the forest for the trees. Last week I was really wondering if I wanted to continue The Streak posts. Not sure they benefit my readers. But now I realize they benefit me. They allow me to see the big picture instead of the little details. They also serve as a constant reminder of how much I do accomplish, even in the face of our crazy, busy lives. It reminds me to cut myself some slack.....I hope they do the same for you.
So what have you been working on in the past three weeks?