The Streak-Week #2
This week had a little bit of everything.....from card making to scrapbooking to planning to cleaning and more.
- Day #5 (Saturday): For years I have kept a yearly calendar in my studio to jot down when things happen. I find this essential as it may take me years before I actually get to scrap the memories. I am working on catching up in 2015, but it is nice to know that I have the information when I need it. On Saturday I did a quick update for January. I also did a much need clean up after completing Ink Essentials. My room was quite a mess....a happy mess. :)
- Day #6-Planner Time (Monday): This is truly one of my favorite times of the week. It is my happy time.
- Day #7 (Tuesday): Back to work on class samples. This time working on the Perfect Pearls workshop.
- Day 8-Shopping (Wednesday): I normally don't consider this a part of my creative time, but after my recent supply purge I really needed to update some of my stash. So I had to use my creative time to complete this process.
- Day #9 (Thursday): Happy to say I got a little scrapabooking done.
All in all a good week. I am still trying to find a good schedule as I feel like I am trying to squeeze my creative time around everything else. I know this is ineffective and bound to lead to failure. Next week I hope to better structure my day so that I can make those 15 minutes a priority.
I keep thinking....it is only 15 minutes. Surely things can wait until I get that done. (Some days it really does feel like a losing battle, yet I refuse to give in....refuse to surrender. Or maybe I have just lost my grip on reality.)
Looking for a support group to join to start your streak?
50 Challenges in 2015
So we decided to start a Facebook group dedicated to using what we have on hand. WOW! That was really thinking outside the box. :)
If you would like an extra push to start using all of those supplies you are hiding from your husband, then join us. I will be posting a new challenge each week starting on January 19th.
Then together we can post our ideas, inspiration and completed projects. It will be fun.....I promise! Join the 50 Challenges in 2015 Facebook group.
Thanks for stopping by.