I know what you are thinking. What the ^&*$% is a moodling? I get that question a lot. Click here to learn the whole story.

Ink Essentials

February 03, 2015

NEW Workshop: Perfect Pearls with Jeri Parks




 NEW! Color Inspiration: Perfect Pearls

I am so excited to announce that I have a brand new workshop starting in February.

Next stop on our color inspiration journey? Perfect Pearls. These little jars of shimmery powder were all the rage a short time ago. My guess is you probably have a few jars in your stash. Maybe you used them a few times on black paper and then tossed them in a drawer, basket or bin. Left to gather dust. Trust me, I am not here to judge......I did the same thing.

If you only used Perfect Pearls a few times on black paper, you have no idea how versatile this medium is. During this three week workshop we will explore the basics and more. At the end of the workshop you will have a whole new appreciation for Perfect Pearls.

By the end of this workshop you will:
  • Learn the basics of working with Perfect Pearls. 
  • Test how Perfect Pearls interacts with different surfaces.
  • Explore 15 different options and techniques for using Perfect Pearls. 
  • Create eight projects with the techniques we learned during class. 

Lesson One-The Basics: Learn the basics of using Perfect Pearls. Including; Perfect Medium, applying and setting Perfect Pearls. We will also explore the basics of stamping and coloring with Perfect Pearls.

Lesson Two-Samples and Techniques: In lesson two we will explore additional techniques for using Perfect Pearls. Including; UTEE, Distress Inks, watercolor backgrounds, water marking, stencils, faux metal and more. By the end of lesson two you will have 15 samples highlighting techniques you can use for future projects.

Lesson Three-Projects: In lesson three we will take the samples we created in lessons one and two and turn them into completed projects. We will create four cards and four tags.

Supply list coming soon!

Workshop Start Date: February 12th
Workshop Length: 3 Weeks
Classroom Access: Students will have unlimited access to the classroom for one year from the start date.
Early Enrollment Price: $15 (Price will increase to $20 on February 13th, 2015.)


4 comments:

  1. This is exciting! I am happy to see a new class! I won one of your classes through a challenge sponsorship, and I need to take it this month. This may be the one! I'm sort of waiting to see what else you'll be offering before I make my decision. I've been impressed with your other videos. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am so glad you are enjoying the videos. :)

      Delete
  2. Jeri, I decided to sign up for this class for the prize I won! I just sent an email to Shirley! Looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congrats. I hope you enjoy the workshop. :)

      Delete