I know what you are thinking. What the ^&*$% is a moodling? I get that question a lot. Click here to learn the whole story.

January 06, 2015

Welcome to Everyday Moodlings

I just wanted to give you a big, huge welcome.

I know, I know this blog is a bit bare right now.  Our official launch date is January 19th.  We even have some special surprises planned. (You might want to subscribe so you don't miss out on the fun.)

I suppose you are wondering what a Moodling is.  You can find the answer HERE.  Then if you have time you might want to check out THIS and THIS.

What's that you say?  You are interested in enrolling in one of my online classes?  I think I love you. :)  We do have a couple of classes open for enrollment....you can learn more HERE.  You can find additional classes on our website: Craft Classes Online.

See you on January 19th.
Jeri Parks
www.craftclassesonline.com

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back! Looking forward to the beginning of the weekly challenges - you always inspire me to try new things (or bring back the neglected ones). I also just signed up for the Spellbinders class. I have a few dies but rarely use them, so I'm sure this will get me fired up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Margaret. It is good to be back. :) Very excited about the our new, permanent home.

    Jeri'

    ReplyDelete