I know what you are thinking. What the ^&*$% is a moodling? I get that question a lot. Click here to learn the whole story.

Ink Essentials

January 22, 2015

Planner Pinterest Picks

Everyday Moodlings: Planner Picks


Last year I officially switched back to a paper planner. (Well, not completely.  I still use my electronics too. Learn more about my system HERE and HERE.)

What was the first place I headed for inspiration? Pinterest of course!  And I was amazed by what I found.

Paper Planner Love
Paper planners have come a longgggg way since I gave up my Franklin Covey planner.  (Which I still have BTW.)  I was amazed by the creativity I saw.  Of course all of that creativity lead to a new planner Pinterest board.  I am adding new pins on a daily basis.  So if you are looking for some planner inspiration check it out.

I eventually decided on an Erin Condren Life Planner. (Use the link below to save $10 off your first order.) You can see how I use my planner here.  Then I discovered all of the stickers for sale on Etsy for my Life Planner.  WHAT?!  I am in serious trouble.

$10 Off Your 1st Purchase at Erin Condren.

Making it Your Own
If you watched my videos on Using a Planner Life a Pro then you know I also make many of my own planner pages.  If you want a totally custom look check out Shirley Pando's (my partner in crime) new workshop: Creativity 356.

Create a custom planner.
Enroll Today!
Creativity 365 with Shirley Pando
Here comes another New Year! A new start, new goals, and yes, the need for a new planner. But as a creative person, purchased planners are just too boring. They can also be rather expensive and you need something a bit more customized for YOUR life.

Sure, those downloadable pages are cute, but why settle for someone else’s style and favorite colors? You want a unique planner that reflects YOUR style and creativity. And besides, you have a TON of supplies sitting at home just waiting to be used! ;-)



Did I mention you can also win a free seat to Shirley's class?

Everyday Moodlings: Blog Giveaway
Since this a brand new blog we would love to start building our subscribers. :) You have until Monday, January 26th to sign up as an Every Day Moodlings subscriber.  We will then pick one lucky winner to attend Creativity 365 and Time Management for the Creative Soul for FREE
 

Already enrolled in the January session of these classes?  No worries, you can still enter.  If we pick you name we will refund your tuition. :)

My planner Pinterest board also includes tons of inspiration for creating your own planner pages or free printable pages to add to your paper planner.

Now it's your turn.  Paper or electronic or both?  What is your preference?
Jeri'

4 comments:

  1. I like paper but I also use flash drives, so electronic works for me also, I love the new blog it looks great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I learned so much from the 1st two blogs, but it was a lot of work to get this one up and running, so I am hoping it will be the last one. :)

      Delete